Last Saturday, my son and I bottled the bock.
At the same time, we started a wheat beer, which we racked this evening. We've already got plenty of bottles for it even if none of the bock get drank. Ya... that's likely. :) I was a little surprised to find a few fruit flies buzzing around the primary fermentation pail last night, and a little worried that it might get contaminated. It should have been sealed enough. When we were racking it this evening, my son found one dead fruit fly stuck to the inside of the pail. :( I think it'll be fine. I hope so anyway.
One thing that I noticed about the wheat brew was that the initial fermentation foam was pretty much all gone by day 3. The pale ale and the bock still had foam on day 3.
The pale ale is now almost all gone. I'll definitely be making it again in the future. I have a 1L bottle left, that I've reserved for a friend who is moving into the neighbourhood, and two 500ml PET bottles that I plan to age 6 and 12 months respectively to see how the flavour changes.
I'm also due for a review or two. I've got notes from a few recent tastings that I just haven't gotten around to posting. Soon. :)